2/14/11

Happy Valentine's Day :)!

Good evening&happy Valentine's, everyone :)! Unfortunately I can't bring everything I promised just quite yet, but for now some Hiyokoi:
Annnd a new series called "Nagareboshi Lens"! It's a new monthly serialization in Ribon, and I think it's looking pretty good so far, so please do check it out!
(Excuse the quality, out of all the chapters in the magazine, they used the most fady blue ink for it...and so I ended up using a bunch of filters (probably a bit too many :P) )

Also, chapters 16&17 of Koibana are being worked on, so hopefully you can expect it soon. 

And chapters 8&9&10 of Tonari no Atashi are done, but due to some technical difficulties I haven't received chapter 8 yet, but as soon as I do I'll release all 3 chapters (or even more, depending on when I receive the chapter).

I'm going to try and finish Hiyokoi chapter 7 tonight, and maybe chapter 8 tomorrow; so you can possibly be expecting those chapters very soon ;)

Anyways! I hope everyone has (or had, depending on your time zone) a wonderful Valentine's day~ See you guys again soon :)

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! And three chapters of Tonari no Atashi - wow! I'm really excited now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines day, and thanks so much for the releases everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did you do chapters 5 and 6 of Hiyokoi when they are alredy done by another group? You could of done the next chapters or another project altogether... Don't misundertand, I appreciate you hard work, but it could be put to better use, on other projects...
    PS: Looking forward to your next releases >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy valentines day!!!!! thank you for the releases ... Nagareboshi Lens looks really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! You always are amazing! Happy valentine's day! You guys deserve the love!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the hard work~! :)
    Nagareboshi Lens was really good, looking forward to future chapters ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Thank you so much! You guys seem to really be on top of your stuff. O_O It's a bit refreshing to see a manga scanlation group say they're going to release something soon and it actually happens. Please keep up all the good work! It's very much appreciated. <3 Happy belated Valentines day. :3
    Can't wait for chapter 7 and 8 of Hiyokoi! ^.^ I'm getting around to reading some of the other manga you offer on this site. Can't wait to start. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked Nagareboshi Lens first chapter ..can't wait fo the next release THANK YOU SO MCUH

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to try and finish Hiyokoi chapter 7 tonight, and maybe chapter 8 tomorrow; so you can possibly be expecting those chapters very soon ;)

    lol all you can is talking.. so just dropped already... you can focus with other series.

    ReplyDelete