11/24/10

Release: Tokyo Rock Shounen~

Hello, everyone :)! I hope you're all doing great~ Today I've come to bring you something rare O:! A release! It's the 1st story of 4 in Tokyo Rock Shounen~ It's pretty cute, so please read it :)!
 You can go ahead and grab the release here: http://www.mediafire.com/?bp9bdtieb9khch9
 And please give a big thank you to our new typesetter, xDesiredLove, for taking the task of typesetting this for all of you~! 
Have a great day, and I hope you enjoy the release, everyone :)!



9 comments:

  1. Thank you! I like this mangaka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are doing great, too! ^^

    Thanks for the release. :D Keep up the great work! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kikuchi Kamaro always draws the cutest stories. Thank you guys for picking this up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a bunch for working on it, you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this! I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read the other chapters and I hope that they're about the other members of East Robo since I was always wondering about them while reading Nousatsu Rock Star.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! I was wondering when you think you can get the rest of the chapters scanned and translated? I don't mean to rush you but I am VERY curious! Please

    ReplyDelete