11/7/10

O-hisashiburi desu ne~

Konnichiwa, everyone :)! It's been a long time, hasn't it ^ ^;? Times have been busy, and I've lost a few staff members, so I've been neglecting EH for a while now ),: But, I just wanted to let everyone know that Eternal Heart is not dead; it is alive and fighting! We're in desperate need of a typesetter, though! I can personally clean all the chapters, but it's too much for me to typeset on top of both translating and cleaning everything~~ ),: So, please, if you have experience typesetting, don't hesitate and write me at kelly.moss.donaldson@gmail.com . I'm looking for someone who can always be on hand and doesn't mind typesetting anything I throw your way, and ideally finish it in 1-2 weeks time or so.

Have a great day, everyone :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment