12/29/10

Release: Tonari No Atashi ch. 5!

Konbanwa, mina-san! Oh, and a Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all :D! (Sorry for the lateness >.<;). I hope you all are enjoying the holiday~ It's been just over a week since our last release, and I apologize for that...I'm still trying to get everything organized and scanned and such. But! Today I bring you a release! Chapter 5 of Tonari no Atashi~

Go ahead and grab it here-> http://www.mediafire.com/?q4sn1422aall2ao
(Please wait 3 days before posting this anywhere else)

Please enjoy the release (Look forward to more soon ;) ) and have an awesome day, everyone :D!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Tonari no Atashi is such a great series. I hope you're also spending nice holidays. (And don't worry, a release a week is impressive enough. :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, thanks so much for finishing this series for us, looking forward to your next release now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love you guys! I thought this project was dropped, but luckily you guys picked it up! Thank you so much and happy new years! :D

    ReplyDelete