12/1/10

EH is in need of cleaners~

Hello again, everyone! I just wanted to make it known that EH is currently looking for a cleaner or cleaners~! We're looking for someone who is fairly fast and experienced; someone who can clean at least a chapter a week. Currently, we're really in need of someone to clean the rest of Tokyo Rock Shounen, but later we're looking for cleaners who can take up some of our future projects~. Right now I'm the only cleaner, and I have to say I'm not the best at it, and it's really time consuming for me (I'd rather be spending my time translating ),:  ). So please please please, if you have experience and can finish a chapter within a week, email me at kelly.moss.donaldson@gmail.com !

4 comments:

  1. I want to help but I don`t know how to.If you teach me I will do it.I am free since I just graduate from school ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nadiaomb :) Are you experienced with using photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it in my pc but I always think its hard to use it!But my friend said its quite simple..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! are you still in need of cleaners? I'm a beginner, but I do know my way around photoshop, and I think I do a fair job in cleaning and typesetting. if you ever need my help, feel free to contact me at ellinaj0615@gmail.com. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete