5/18/10

Nanaco Robin Chapter 11

Hey, everyone! How are you? Ok well, today I'm going to finally give you guys Nanaco Robin ch. 11! You can go ahead and grab it here ->  http://www.mediafire.com/?rmnjngdmzyd

Edit: I made a terrible mistake on the credits page. I put Lypiphera as the proofreader but it is actually Boondoggle who is the proofreader (Sorry, Boondoggle D: !!!). I blame my mistake on lack of sleep. I reuploaded the chapter, and it should have the correct credits now.

Also, concerning the release of chapter 12...I know I said I was going to have it released today along with chapter 11, but it seems I'm going to have to go back on my word a bit. I had an important project to do, and it ended up taking me 2 more days than I had expected to complete, biting into my "Nanaco Robin ch. 12 work time". I sincerely apologize for that, but it will DEFINITELY be released some time this week, possibly within the next 3 days. So, please bear with me and forgive me ):! (If you really can't wait to read ch. 12 though, you can ask me (email me at kelly.moss.donaldson@gmail.com) and I definitely don't mind giving you the text translation and the raw to look at)

Have a wonderful day, everyone :).

22 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, Thanks for the new chapter release.
    btw, can you re-upload the file again? coz when i click the link, it was invalid.
    ooh i don't mind waiting for a few days for the chapter 12 release. you are kind enough to do the scanlation and sharing it with readers:)

    Thanks again for the releases:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry 'bout that >.<. I was reuploading the file, it should work now :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just read ch. 11, thank you so much for it! ><
    I really want to read ch. 12 but i'll wait XD
    Thank you for your effort, take your time and good luck with your project :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you sooo much :) i really enjoyed this chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for all your hard work, it was a great chapter X)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your hard work (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY thanks so much for the new chapter!!!!:D thanks for all the hardwork! hope your project went okay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for that wonderful chapter..it was a great gift i received yesterday..please release the next chapter 'cause i can't wait...thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm probably very annoying but can you tell us somehow when you're going to release chapter 12?

    I can't wait! And now i'm probably checking MF or your website every hour...so If you could give us/me an indication of when we can expect the last chapter (it is the last chapter right?)

    Thank you very much, also thanks for the weekly releases!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's already been one and half week. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. just wait a little longer....i bet doing this kind of stuff is very hard work and also they probably really busy, but just wait a little longer they will release the next chapter in no time...am srry on there behalf

    ReplyDelete
  13. WAH!! Thanks!(: I reallyy love this series XD Can't wait for the last chapter!! ^^ Hope that the ending is satisfying>_<

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is chapter 12 the final chapter of the whole series?

    ReplyDelete
  15. i think 12 is the last chapter because on mangaupdates it says the series is already complete. NOOOOOOO :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't even know how it can end properly with the intro of a new character in Ch. 11. I hope it's not totally awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 2 weeks and yet no release :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, ch. 12 is indeed the last chapter ): I think it's quite a satisfying ending though ;). Also, for those of you who are wondering why the chapter hasn't been released, it's because the person who was typesetting it completely disappeared on me...but it's been given to someone else to typeset so hopefully it will be released soon....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the releases! i cant wait for chapter 12!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  20. Still waiting patiently ;>

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg, i can't wait for this final chapter!
    please, post the and of this great series!
    you've done a pretty good work til now, keep doin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi..thanks for this series...i was wondering if any body knows in what country has Nanaco Robin been licensed?

    ReplyDelete