4/4/10

Eternal Heart's Opening~

Hello, everyone :)! For the past few days I've been struggling with stupid Blogger, and after hours and hours of epic battles with Blogger, I finally bring to you the opening of the newly formed scanlation group Eternal Heart :D! I'm the admin of this site and currently the only staff member (please join me :D) , Kelly, and I'll most likely be the one posting all the entries on this blog for a while. Anyways! Eternal Heart actually used to be a translation site called Eien no Kokoro (which actually hasn't been up for that long xD), but I decided it would be much better to just do scanlations.

Anyways! Today I bring you 1 release~~~ Nanaco Robin chapter 8! It's a teensy sloppy, 'cause I was practicing editing, and typesetting...and a lot of the sfx's just have text over them, 'cause I'm not a cleaner so I'm not good at that ): I'm really sorry. I also discovered I hate typesetting, it took me longer to typeset than it did to translate AND edit...Which is weird...I must just be really bad at typesetting...I think within all this rambling, I'm calling out for help D:!! So, if you would like to help me out, please head on over to the recruitment page to check out the positions and apply :D!
Anyways, you can grab the release here:Nanaco Robin Chapter 8
Oh, and please do not upload this chapter to Mangafox 'cause another group also doing Nanaco Robin and that is where they are uploading their scanlations.
(If you ask me why I'm doing a project that's already being done, it's because I'm waiting for the other manga to arrive in the mail, I really like Nanaco Robin, and it's the series I originally started doing so I'd like to finish it).

That is all, have a great day, everyone! :)

(Edit: ARG! Blogger makes me cry! The header (the one with the pictures of Ootani and Koizumi), is supposed to be on top of the boxes...not hidden behind them...It shows it fine on my computer in both firefox and ie, but on my laptop it doesn't...If anyone knows the cause of this, please help me ): I'm tired of Blogger and fooling around with the template's coding *cries*)

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the release! :D Hmmm I think I could help you out with the typesetting, and possibly cleaning (i suck at it though) for some of your projects, although I'm sort of slow at it (mostly due to laziness....). I'll send you and email anyways. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you have hosting rules? I have emailed you about it, yesterday, I think ^^

    -Mizi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I was wondering why you released chapter 8? I found chapter 6 in mangafox so I was wondering did you guys skip chapter 7? Or was it already released?

    Thanks for your hard work! I really appreciate it!
    Nanaco Robin is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @amatsu
    Sorry for the slight confusion! I forgot to mention it in my post >.<. I just had planned on doing Nanaco Robin from where I left off on my text translations, which was chapter 8. I'm sure the other group who is doing Nanaco Robin will release chapter 7 soon, but if you want, you can read my old text translation of it which can be found here: http://eiennokokoro.blogspot.com/2010/03/nanaco-robin.html and match it up with the raws at MangaHelpers. Sorry about that >.<!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @SabishiiOokami Oh I see. Thanks for clearing that up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow thanks! I love this manga! Its hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for the hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for your translating, I appreciate it soo much, without people like you I would be manga deprived so Thank You Very Much :)

    ReplyDelete